Monday, October 8, 2012

Ready... Set... Style.


Orson Welles said, "Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others".  Well, Welles, style is always a little different from behind the scenes, and creating a look that's both unique and globally identifiable is quite the task. I learned this first-hand while styling a photoshoot for work. 

Now, all those who have seen me strutting my stuff- you all know that my purse is always full of what I consider necessities. Some may call these items "snacks, jewelry, and makeup", but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, people. Everyone loves a gal with Options- for a gal with options has no excuse to not look Fierce. Try emptying your bag and appreciating your daily treasures. Mine got me through a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment